A signature loan may be granted based on your capacity to repay and your past credit history. These loans are not secured by property and are guaranteed by your signature alone.
- $ 15,000 Maximum per member
- Loan maximum is based on 25% of gross annual income
- Starting at 8.50% APR*
Credit Builder Loans
Loans to help you rebuild your credit history
- $ 5,000 Maximum
- Terms up to 24 Months
- 5.50% APR*
- Effective November 1, 2004, the WSSC Federal Credit Union Board of Directors has adopted risk-based lending. The purpose of risk-based pricing is to offer more competitive rates to our members based on each individual’s credit history. The Board of Directors will set and adjust the rate structure according to risk. Rate information will be posted on our website (www.wsscfcu.org) and may also be obtained by contacting the Credit Union.
- All Current Lending Policies Apply
- Total indebtedness to the Credit Union may not exceed $60,000.00
(Share, Home Equity and Tax Smart Loans are exempt from calculation)
- *APR = annual percentage rate. All Rates Subject To Change
- The Credit Union reserves the right to refuse consideration of a loan application submitted by a member who has caused the Credit Union to suffer any form of financial loss